Dynamic, emerging NC-based software provider TCI Software, Inc. is seeking a “Closer” for large healthcare system accounts.
Responsible for generating sales for assigned named healthcare system accounts. Demonstrates knowledge of the software organization’s entire product line following a training regimen. Experience selling enterprise class software to large/complex healthcare organizations including but not limited to the VA Healthcare System is highly desirable. Previous sales experience with healthcare software providers for EMRs, EHRs, or HIM solutions a plus.
The candidate must be a “closer” with a good handle over selling process and sales cycle to identify customer needs / decision makers, and key dependencies. Responsible for “consultative selling” to C Suite executives. He/she must be able to achieve his/her revenue targets consistently. Contacts/visits existing and prospective customers. A solid technical product marketing individual confident of succeeding in a sales environment is highly desired.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Closes and achieves monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets agreed upon in advance with senior management
- Opens new accounts with leads generated by marketing team
- Works closely with the Operations Team to ensure successful smooth delivery of client services.
- Ensures quality control of all sales output pertaining to customer acquisition and service delivery
- Able to perform well in a fast paced environment; work effectively with a cross functional team
- Minimum of 3 years’ healthcare sales experience with verifiable experience exceeding quotas, preferably with large 200+ bed medical facilities
- Highly detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Familiarity with CRM software applications such as Salesforce is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Package commensurate with candidate’s experience, and will include a base salary, generous commission program, performance bonus and ground floor opportunity for equity participation.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Steve Mamarchev firstname.lastname@example.org