NC IDEA has announced that the organization’s 19th grant cycle will open on February 9th with a revised review process to encourage applicants across diverse funding stages. The upcoming cycle will kick-off with a series of information sessions being held throughout North Carolina. Companies focused on software, information technology, medical devices or material sciences are encouraged to apply. There are two pre-proposal deadlines for the Spring 2015 cycle: an early deadline on Friday, February 20th and a final deadline on Friday, March 6th.
Interested applicants may attend any of the five information sessions being held in-person and via webinar to learn more about the grant process and criteria. Interested parties can confirm their attendance at any of these sessions by visiting www.ncidea.org and following the registration link on the homepage.
- Friday, February 6th – NC IDEA Spring 2015 WILMINGTON Info Session hosted by UNCW Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Monday, February 9th – NC IDEA Spring 2015 Info Session via WEBINAR
- Tuesday, February 10th – NC IDEA Spring 2015 TRIAD Info Session hosted by Flywheel
- Wednesday, February 11th – NC IDEA Spring 2015 TRIANGLE Info Session
- Thursday, February 12th – NC IDEA Spring 2015 CHARLOTTE Info Session hosted by Packard Place
Read the full press release here.