Durham Startup ArchiveSocial seeking Sales Superstars
You’re a startup, right? Give us your pitch
Social media has tons of benefits, but it’s not all fun and games for a business. Many businesses have to deal with legal and compliance headaches such as record keeping, audits, and potential lawsuits.
safely takes away the pain so that businesses can better leverage social media. Today, ArchiveSocial provides the industry’s leading technology for capturing and preserving business-grade records of social media activity. But the archive is just Phase 1. With your help, we will build ArchiveSocial into an autonomous network of globally distributing technology for auto-detecting potential liabilities and protecting businesses as social media happens (sounds cool, eh?).
But what really makes you special?
In 2012, we were selected out of 111 nationwide applicants to participate in the inaugural class of The Startup Factory, and were chosen out of 184 NC companies for a grant from NC IDEA. Since then, we’ve been honored as a Gartner “Cool Vendor”, TiE50 Top Startup, and Code for America Accelerator company. We’ve also had our fair share of great press
in publications like InformationWeek, Fast Company, and Entrepreneur.com.
Accolades aside, we have real customers, and lots of them. Our customers are spread across the world, but If you live in North Carolina, chances are that your city and county are using us in addition to the State of NC itself. Our other customers include independent financial firms and major governments like City of Austin, San Francisco, Orlando, Louisville, and US National Archives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is proven, yet still at the ground floor. You will be a core member of the sales team responsible for driving a significant percentage of the overall company revenue.
What are you hiring for?
Hiring? We’re not just hiring! We’re scouring the triangle for sales superstars who fit the following job description:
- Meet and exceed sales quota goals
- Skillfully articulate ArchiveSocial’s value proposition across web conferences, phone calls, and emails
- Become a subject matter expert by staying up-to-date with industry news, seeking out external resources, and collaborating with team members
- Build and manage a large pipeline of prospects in a manner that is consistent and repeatable
- Drive new revenue by effectively addressing customer pain points, resolving objections, and creating urgency
- Prospect for new leads and create opportunities based on qualification requirements
- Continually refine messaging and process to increase conversion rates; help improve ArchiveSocial’s sale methodology as we scale and grow
- Document ALL sales activities in an extremely disciplined, comprehensive manner
SKILLS / TRAITS
- Unstoppable positive attitude with the hunger to always surpass goals
- Top-notch email and oral communication skills
- Proficient with software technology and able to relay the associated benefits
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to make at least one team member laugh daily
- 2 or more years of B2B SaaS sales experience (this is a firm requirement!)
- Well-versed with Salesforce CRM
- Experienced with spreadsheets and other office productivity tools
Can you control your excitement?