SALES COORDINATOR– Raleigh – Charter Square
Compensation package includes a base salary plus a commission structure for expected annual earnings of $50,000-$75,000. Top performers in our network earn in excess of $90,000. We also offer paid vacation and paid holidays. We work in a premier office building in Downtown Raleigh during normal office hours, Monday – Friday.
Intelligent Office opened its doors in 1995 in Colorado as a pioneer in the virtual and dedicated office industry. Today there are approximately 65 locations throughout the United States and Canada, and the company is growing consistently. Intelligent Office escalated the concept of working “virtually” and remains a leader in this fast-emerging industry as more people leave the traditional office behind. This is an exciting opportunity with a company at the forefront of change using cutting-edge technology to create business efficiency for small to medium sized companies. www.intelligentoffice.com.
We are looking for an aspiring and capable college graduate with a few years of real world experience who has the natural talents for sales. In a typical day, a Sales Coordinator is conducting tours of our office to prospects, monitoring work flow and working with an administrative staff, handling sales calls and providing customer service for existing clients onsite or on the phone. The Sales Coordinator spends the majority of their time as an inside sales consultant managing leads and referrals. The remaining time is spent attending networking events and outside sales meetings to generate additional business. The day is dynamic, goes quickly and requires constant reorganization of priorities and demand.
This position offers real world insight and experience into what it takes to run a business and motivate staff. Along with attending networking meetings, this person will be selling high-end reception, professional staffing and virtual office services to our prospects (mainly small business owners). This involves exposure to all facets of business; creating marketing ideas, effecting viable solutions and applying technology innovatively in a truly consultative sales process. Our clients are all decision makers and final authorities who appreciate solid information but do not need a hard sell. Experience at Intelligent Office provides the knowledge and opportunity to learn what really works in business today.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or attributes:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both oral and written
- The capability to establish goals and effectively accomplish them
- The ability to follow and implement a proven system which drives results
- Capacity to listen, understand and develop a consultative relationship resulting in ongoing professional services for a wide variety of businesses; from one-person law firms to C-Level decision makers
- A strong and persistent networker who has the desire to and takes pride in self-generating his or her own business in addition to maximizing leads generated through the company’s resources and efforts
- Ambition for a career in the senior management of business, high-end sales or ownership of a business
- Innate sales skills, perhaps less developed, but resident. We will train you thoroughly and provide you with continuous support locally and through our corporate office.
- Interpersonal skills to oversee and work with a millennial administrative staff in a team culture
- A Professional appearance and demeanor with an ability to relate to clients of all ages and across several professions; Intelligent Office is about image, trust, and long term business relationships
- Comfortable level of computer literacy and technology skills (office and mobile)
- Stability: we want someone who lives locally and plans to stay and grow with us
- A clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Spanish speaking a plus
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to CareersRaleigh@intelligentoffice.com
After sending us your resume, call us and leave us a message about yourself. Tell us who you are, when and where you can be reached by phone and why Intelligent Office would be good for you. Please tell us about your particular strengths and your future aspirations. After all, this job is talking to executives all day long. We will be contacting a limited number of applicants to proceed through the remainder of the hiring process. It may take a few days for us to call you back.
Hiring response line is (919) 719- 3916. Do your homework on Intelligent Office, but please do not visit or call our office at this time, however, you must call the Hiring response line to be considered.