The 2020 SBIR Road Tour has been RESCHEDULED for Monday, September 14th in response to the current COVID-19 situation. The SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort to convey the
The 2020 SBIR Road Tour has been RESCHEDULED for Monday, September 14th in response to the current COVID-19 situation.
The SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort to convey the non-dilutive technology funding opportunity provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Federal and State Program Managers representing the $2.5 billion in early stage funding have been invited to attend a series of events alongside technology entrepreneurs and innovation supporters from across the United States.
This stop on the Road Tour will be hosted by First Flight Venture Center and will give attendees a face-to-face opportunity to talk directly to federal agency Program Managers and decision makers. Federal agencies including the National Science Foundation, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and the National Institutes of Health are participating in the tour.
Detailed agenda to follow.
One-on-One Meetings: On July 31st, registrants will receive a unique link allowing direct access to the Scheduler system to select meeting times. Registrants can select up to four meetings per company. The email sending the link will be firstname.lastname@example.org so please add as a “safe email” address so information will get to you. If you do not receive a unique link within two weeks of registration, you may contact email@example.com directly.
One-on-One Registration deadline: One-on-one meetings must be scheduled at least one week in advance. If registrants miss the cutoff, they can try to schedule meetings onsite, as available.
· Department of Defense – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
· Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
· Department of Defense – Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD SBIR/STTR)
· Department of Defense – Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCOR)
· Department of Defense – Navy (DON)
· Department of Defense – U.S. Air Force (USAF)
· Department of Defense – Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
· National Institutes of Health (NIH)
· Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
· National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
· National Science Foundation (NSF)
· U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
· U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
· U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
(Monday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
15 TW Alexander Dr
First Flight Venture Centerinfo@ffvcnc.org