How To Tackle Legal Issues in 2023: Legaltech for Solopreneurs and SMB owners
28mar2:00 pm3:00 pmHow To Tackle Legal Issues in 2023: Legaltech for Solopreneurs and SMB owners
Welcome to Lawrina Templates Webinar — How To Tackle Legal Issues in 2023: Legaltech for Solopreneurs and SMB owners! What Is
Welcome to Lawrina Templates Webinar — How To Tackle Legal Issues in 2023: Legaltech for Solopreneurs and SMB owners!
What Is Lawrina Templates?
Lawrina Templates is a complete database of customizable legal document templates helping customers solve their legal matters quickly and easily.
We want to introduce simple and innovative tech tools that can help solo entrepreneurs and SMB owners solve their legal issues quickly and at a saved cost.
In 60 minutes, you will learn:
- What are the major legal challenges of solopreneurs and SMB owners?
- What legal issues can you solve without a lawyer and how to do so?
- What types of tools can you use to solve issues without a legal professional?
- What are top legaltech tools for solopreneurs and SMB owners?
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Solo entrepreneurs, SMB owners, and startups searching for legal assistance and efficient tech solutions for their daily legal tasks.
Who Are the Speakers?
Meet lawyers and legaltech experts with extensive experience in solving legal issues that solopreneurs and SMB owners may have.
- Host — Karyna Pukaniuk. Karyna is a tax and corporate expert, a team leader, and a true legaltech pro. She’s the driving force behind the smooth operation of the legal team at Lawrina. She’s willing to share her expertise in podcasts, articles, and this webinar.
- Speaker — Colin Levy. Colin is legaltech consultant and Director and Evangelist at Malbek, a legal CLM software. He is also an Advisory Board Member at Proxy, a cloud-based legal workflow tool. Colin owns a blog Notes from the Front Lines of Legal Innovation, one of the top 30 legal blogs in 2020.
- Speaker — Yev Muchnik. Yev Muchnik is a corporate and securities attorney highly qualified in various practice areas, including private equity, fund formation, debt and equity capital raising, corporate governance and compliance, and white-collar investigation.
- Speaker — Alidad Vakili. Alidad is a corporate attorney at Foley & Lardner LLP. His practice covers advising entrepreneurs, founders, startups, emerging growth companies, and investors throughout the business lifecycle, from formation to exit.
Questions for our speakers?
There will be 15 min Q&A session at the end. Prepare your questions for our host and speakers and ask them during the webinar.
The webinar will be online on 28 March, 2 pm ET (11 am PT).
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm