Take Your Entrepreneurial Company to the Next Level
By joining CED, you gain immediate access to a host of valuable resources. You’ll have the ability to attend free Member Meet-Ups, signature workshops and valuable events to connect with investors, other entrepreneurs and potential mentors. Stay on top of the events that could be game-changers for your company with our continually updated events calendar.
For emerging companies, apply to the CED Venture Mentoring Service for one-on-one mentorship to help your company take the next step in its growth cycle. Most importantly, you’ll have access to our powerful national network, which we are able to leverage for appropriate introductions to investors, strategic partners, mentors and other significant contacts and resources. CED’s network exists to help you — use it.
Entrepreneur Membership Levels
We have two membership levels for Entrepreneurs, based on the size of your company:
Startup (15 employees or fewer) — $195
For seed and pre-seed stage technology-based entrepreneurial companies looking to connect with other entrepreneurs, mentors, professionals and investors to help take the next step.
Growth (16 employees or more) — $450
For technology-based entrepreneurial companies looking to scale sustainability, stay engaged in the startup community and seek peer networking opportunities, advisors and customers.
CED Membership Benefits for Entrepreneurs
By becoming a CED Member, you gain access to the following resources and benefits:
- Receive personal assistance in connecting with investors, partners and experts in CED’s powerful national network
- Attend free events: entrepreneur-only happy hours, CEO roundtables, and member-only Meet-Ups
- Receive significantly reduced entrepreneur-only registration rates for CED’s high-value programs, workshops and conferences, such as our Tech Venture and Life Science Conferences
- Showcase your company as part of our Network, contribute content to our Newsfeed, add events to CED’s online calendar and leverage CED’s media outreach efforts to promote your company
- Receive discounted rates to partner events throughout the year
- List your company in CED’s searchable online Member Directory, which boasts more than 500 member companies
- Promote your company by hosting a CED event or sponsoring a CED conference or program
Ready to join? Contact Lindsay Burns to get started! firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 226-0482.