Join the CED team! Apply Now for Manager - Connections to Capital
In the news: "CED's New Program Helps Six Triangle Startups to $55M in Funding" (ExitEvent)
Gain Access to our Powerful Network.
Select Investor Introductions made by CED:
Jay Bigelow is CED's Director of Entrepreneurship, dedicated to introducing investors to emerging NC companies.
Make the most of your time by letting Jay do the work. Here's a glimpse at our process:
- Getting To Know You We begin initial conversations by pinpointing your investment criteria, industry/business preferences, growth stage targeting, and final goals.
- The Matchmaking We will review our expansive database and drill down based on your standards to make recommendations catered to your objectives.
- Smart Connections After presenting you with recommended companies, we facilitate your offiical introduction to those companies
CED has relationships with investment firms in NC and outside of the state including:
Ready to Invest in NC?
Contact Jay by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (919) 226-0481.
Are you an entrepreneur seeking capital?
Get started by becoming an Entrepreneur Member.
Want more? Take a closer look at CED's track record.
- "CED's New Program Helps Six Triangle Startups to $55M in Funding" via ExitEvent
- As released in the CED Innovators Report, 2017 is looking like another banner year of funding for North Carolina pacing to break $1 billion raised by NC-based entrepreneurial companies.
- View the CED Connections to Capital infographic for more on our efforts to build relationships with investors and make smart introductions leading to successful fundraising for NC companies.