Re-Imagine Networking in the Triangle with CED
CED helps convene entrepreneurs, investors and community supporters in dynamic ways throughout the year. Key events include:
- CED Life Science Conference - February 26-27, 2019 - Raleigh, NC - Check out the 2018 recap.
- CED Tech Conference - February 25-26, 2019 - Raleigh, NC - More details coming soon.
- Member Meet-Ups - Free quarterly networking meetings throughout the Triangle exclusively for active CED members.
- Fall 2018 Meet-Up - November 13th, 5:30-7:30pm - More details coming soon.
- Raising the Dough Workshops - These popular half-day workshops help entrepreneurs understand the available options and mechanics of fundraising: whether or not to raise capital, various early-stage funding opportunities, and how to become investor-ready.
- Tech and Life Science CEO Receptions - With both tech and life science receptions held in the spring and fall, this is an opportunity for key industry sector CEOs to network with their peers in the entrepreneurial community and to celebrate recent major milestones and success.
- Other Entrepreneur-Focused Events - CED hosts events focused on key challenges and opportunities faced by high-growth CEOs. View: Exit Strategies Tech Recap + Exit Strategies Roundtable Recap
View our regularly updated calendar below to stay current on upcoming events.