Venture Connect returned to an in-person format for the first time since 2019 on April 6-7.
CISCO Systems Campus
Research Triangle Park
7025-5 Kit Creek Rd, Morrisville, NC 27560
Thanks to all that attended, supported, and participated in Venture Connect 2022. Not only did we have an amazing turn-out with over 900 tickets sold, valuable content was shared and new connections were made throughout the day.
A very special thank you to our event sponsors, celebration vendors, and Cisco Systems.
We’d also like to thank the volunteers who took time out of their busy schedules to assist us. Venture Connect 2022 couldn’t have been a success without you!
Tell us about your experience by completing our event survey.
This year’s event featured:
- Company Pitches from seed and growth stage ventures
- Growth Stories from the region
- Investor Pitches
- In-Person Networking
- An Exclusive Investor Dinner
- And a celebration
the place where science and tech intersect
raised by companies who have been on stage
VC’s and other capital sources onsite, ready to invest
Connections made across all events
Who attends Venture Connect Summit? CED strives to create an environment where attendees can connect to the resources they seek. You should attend if you are a:
- Regional start-up or growth-stage company that is scaling fast.
- Local or out-of-state investors looking to connect with scaling ventures.
- Corporate and strategic partner who is highly invested in the NC ecosystem.
- Community resources aligned with accelerating the growth of companies.
- Explorers looking to connect with others in the ecosystem.
Featured companies at Venture Connect presented on stage in front of investors, corporate partners, ecosystem resources, and potential talent. We saw high growth, scalable ventures in Life Sciences, Technology, Food Innovation, CPG, and more.
CED selected over 85 companies that pitched live onstage! View Company profiles here.
Venture Connect attracts all types of resources from the entrepreneurial ecosystem that enable startups to accelerate their growth. Sponsors include investors, professional service partners, other startups, community resources, and more. Learn more about our sponsors.