Re-Imagine Networking in the Triangle with CED
CED helps convene entrepreneurs, investors and community supporters in dynamic ways throughout the year. Key events include:
- CED Life Science Conference - March 6-7, 2018 - Raleigh, NC - Recap of #CEDLSC 2017
- CED Tech Venture Conference - September 19-20, 2017 - Raleigh, NC - Recap of #CEDTVC 2017
- Tech and Life Science CEO Receptions - With both tech and life science receptions held in the spring and fall, this is an opportunity for key industry sector CEOs to network with their peers in the entrepreneurial community and to celebrate recent major milestones and success.
- Raising the Dough Workshops - These popular half-day workshops help entrepreneurs understand the available options and mechanics of fundraising: whether or not to raise capital, various early-stage funding opportunities, and how to become investor-ready.
- October 19, 2017 from 3-7pm in RTP - Learn More & Register
- 2016 Recaps: '7 Things We Learned at Raising the Dough (Tech)' - Entrepreneur Lessons Learned with Mike Doernberg - 'Raising the Dough - Life Science' Takeaways with Smith Anderson's Mike Saber
- Other Entrepreneur-Focused Events - Throughout the year, CED hosts events focused on key challenges and opportunities faced by high-growth CEOs. View: Exit Strategies Roundtable Recap
View our regularly updated calendar below to stay current on upcoming events.