CED Tech Venture Conference 2017 - Showcase, Demo Room
Sub-sector: AdTech/Marketing Tech
Year Founded: 2015
Myxx is an omni-channel marketing platform that dynamically connects brands and retailers to consumers. Myxx’s proprietary and customized List-to-Cart technology gives brands and retailers the ability to increase relevancy, revenue and reach by leveraging real-time insights to drive measurable sales lift and engage with customers across their path-to-purchase (and re-purchase.)
Monica Wood, CEO
Stuart Allen, CTO
Dede Houston, COO
KEY MILESTONES TO DATE
- Raised our Seed round of funding- $400,000.
- Built our platform enabling grocery shoppers to instantly purchase their recipe ingredients from the local grocery stores.
- Released our initial grocery stores 1200 in 36 states (Harris Teeter, Walmart, and Shoprite).
- Loaded 50,000 recipes and connected them to 200k products in 1200 stores in 36 states
- Signed our first retail chain- Harris Teeter- to actively fund and promote Myxx Recipes in their store locations
- Signed our first brand partners
- Accolades: Finalist in The Big Launch Challenge
- Funding: $400,000
Duke Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiative (I&E); Cofounders Capital; Town of Cary
Learn more about the CED Tech Venture Conference.