UPDATE: The Conference has been rescheduled for February 25-26, 2019
Existing Registrations and Sponsorships will transfer to new event.
UPDATES TO FOLLOW ON:
New Sponsorship Opportunities
As the premier event for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, the CED Tech Conference attracts 800+ attendees including trailblazing entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation to the Raleigh Convention Center in North Carolina, recently ranked the #1 Best State for Business (Forbes). Now in its 34th year, the two-day event will be held February 25-26, 2019 with a mission to showcase entrepreneurial companies and connect them with partners, investors, and other organizations to accelerate business growth. Hosted by the Council for Entrepreneurial Development, the annual CED Tech Conference features:
- Live on-stage company presentations from 25+ entrepreneurs from early to growth stage
- Demo Room showcasing the Southeast's hottest tech companies
- 75+ investment funds attending from across the U.S. - venture capital to corporate to angels
- Game-changing thought leadership from speakers and expert panels - Meet the Speakers & Co-chairs
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities including an evening reception
- NEW One-on-one meeting scheduling platform to communicate with other attendees
- For Entrepreneurs Only: exclusive Tuesday morning session including Investor Reverse Pitches - Hear direct from investors about each fund's investment criteria (back by popular demand!)
Experience two days of the most valuable programming and connections in the Southeast. Whether you are head down running your company or actively seeking funding, the CED Tech Conference is the can't-miss gathering of NC's vibrant entrepreneurial community.