Accelerate Series by CED
June 24- June 27, 2019, 9:00am-5:00pm
CED is hosting an interactive workshop for tech and life science entrepreneurs scheduled for the week of June 24 that will explore the critical skills needed to grow and scale a company.
For more information click, here.
For information about sponsoring this event, click here.
Story for Startups Workshop
Hosted by StoryDriven: Attendees learned how to use the power of their story and their passion to get more customers, recruit better talent and raise more capital.
- Story as a clarifying lens
- Making your story shareable
- Story positioning: Who’s the hero in this story?
- Science of story, and how to utilize it.
Raising the Dough (for tech entrepreneurs)
These popular half-day workshops help entrepreneurs understand the available options and mechanics of fundraising: whether or not to raise capital, various early-stage funding opportunities, and how to become investor-ready. This workshop addresses specific challenges tech entrepreneurs face.
Hear from experienced entrepreneurs and partners
- Learn what type of funding is right for you
- Hear from investors about what they invest in and how they make investment decisions
- Learn how to negotiate your best deal. Understand the lingo, the term sheet and what to look out for
- Spend time with investors and entrepreneurs discussing strategy and receive honest feedback
- Network with your peers
2017 Recap: 5 Key Tips from Raising the Dough 2017
- '7 Things We Learned at Raising the Dough (Tech)'
- Entrepreneur Lessons Learned with Mike Doernberg
- 'Raising the Dough - Life Science' Takeaways with Smith Anderson's Mike Saber
Check back for our next event soon!