Story for Startups Workshops
April 17, 2019; 2:00- 4:00 pm
happy hour reception 4:00 - 5:00 pm
The Frontier, 600 Building - Classroom CED
Join Story Driven as you learn how to use the power of your story and your passion to get more customers, recruit better talent and raise more capital.
- Story as a clarifying lens
- Making your story shareable
- Story positioning: Who’s the hero in this story?
- Science of story, and how to utilize it.
Raising the Dough (for tech entrepreneurs)
These popular half-day workshops help entrepreneurs understand the available options and mechanics of fundraising: whether or not to raise capital, various early-stage funding opportunities, and how to become investor-ready. This workshop addresses specific challenges tech entrepreneurs face.
Hear from experienced entrepreneurs and partners
What you can expect:
- Learn what type of funding is right for you
- Hear from investors about what they invest in and how they make investment decisions
- Learn how to negotiate your best deal. Understand the lingo, the term sheet and what to look out for
- Spend time with investors and entrepreneurs discussing strategy and receive honest feedback
- Network with your peers
Check back for our next event soon!