CED Tech Venture Conference 2017 - Showcase, Demo Room
Sub-sector: Digital Health
Year Founded: 2014
NeuroPlus has developed brain-sensing technology to help children and adults improve their cognitive skills. Our users wear a headset that measures their brain activity and play brain-controlled video games that train focus and self-control. A randomized, controlled, blinded study found NeuroPlus to be 300% more effective than traditional interventions in reducing inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
Jake Stauch, CEO
Jeroen Kools, CTO
Sam Cibelli, Director of Marketing
KEY MILESTONES TO DATE
- Over 200 families as active, paying subscribers.
- 1776 Challenge Cup North America Winner
- NC IDEA Grant Recipient
- Kairos 50 Most Innovative Startups
- Capital Connects Pitch Competition Winner
- Duke Startup Challenge Elevator Pitch Winner
- Startup Madness Pitch Competition Winner
- Funding: $1.2 MM
Learn more about the CED Tech Venture Conference.