CED Life Science Conference 2018 - Showcase & Innovation Room
Our mission is to develop a compact, fully integrated, hysteroscopy/cystoscopy system that provides OR Performance at an Office Value™. This will allow physicians to better afford an office purchase and to be able to quickly and easily employ for greater patient comfort and care. We expect to offer this system at an investment of up to 75% lower than traditional endoscopic tower systems. We have chosen to partner with US and NC based companies, and ~98% of our supply chain is US based.
Allison London Brown - CEO
Erich Dreyer - CTO
Dr. David Robinson - CMO
Brian Coleman - National Sales Director
Anna Bickley - Sales Operations Manager
KEY MILESTONES TO DATE
- Completed all design, development, DFMEA, tooling, production
- Successful Market Introduction at AAGL – Nov 2017
- Completed Series A round for Development and Initial Production
- Completed Series B round for Commercialization
- Received NC Biotech Small Business Loan.
- Hired 6 sales and sales support personnel
- Submitted 510(k) pre-market authorization package
Allison London Brown
Past CED Life Science Conference selection: 2017 - Lightning Round
Learn more about the CED Life Science Conference.