The 2019 CED Tech Conference was held February 25-26 in Raleigh, NC. Highlights include:
- 900 attendees between the conference and opening workshops.
- Over 140 one-on-one meetings scheduled through conference partnering software.
- 80 featured companies on the mainstage and in the Innovation Room.
- 18 technology visionaries and entrepreneurial thought leaders on-stage, and investor panels.
- Entrepreneur sponsored After Party sponsored by Pendo
Links to Conference Coverage:
- CED Tech COnference showcases 4 Startups on the move - here’s a look at each- WRALTechWire
- CED set to run back-to-back tech, life science conferences this week - WRALTechWire
- 2019 CED TechCon Afterparty - WRALTechWire
- IBM exec to Startups: Get Educated on Blockchain or Risk Getting Left Behind - WRALTechWire
- Pivoting from consulting to Software: MapAnything John Stewart tracks his Journey- WRALTechWire
- CED Tech Conference - Strongekey
- Allstacks Helps Identify Development Bottlenecks Before they Snowball - Grepbeat
- CED TechCon Returns from Hurricane Hiatus - Grepbeat
- Bruvue Brings Transparency to Tracking Beer Inventory - Grepbeat
- Myxx Has Recipe To Help Consumers Shop for and Make Healthy Dinners- Grepbeat
- Klever Insight Helps COmpanies Answer Key Question: What to Do Next? GrepBeat
- Chapel Hill’s Mesur.io Mines Dirt for Data - GrepBeat
Stay Tuned! CED Tech Conference will be TDB 2020. Be the first to get Conference Updates. Sign up for our Newsletter here.