LAST CHANCE: Save Up to $75 by Aug 24!
Click to View Rates
Coming Soon: Agenda Details including Investor Reverse Pitches
As the premier event for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, CED Tech Venture Conference attracts 800+ attendees including trailblazing entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation to Raleigh, NC, recently ranked the #4 next top tech city and #2 best city for young entrepreneurs. Now in its 33rd year, #CEDTVC is the one of nation’s longest-running entrepreneurial events featuring:
- Live on-stage company presentations from 20+ entrepreneurs
- Demo Room showcasing 100+ of the Southeast's hottest tech companies
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities including an evening reception
- 75+ investment funds in attendance from across the U.S.
NEW in 2017: Investor Reverse Pitches - Hear direct from investors about each fund's investment criteria. More details TBA.
- Game-changing thought leadership from keynote speakers and expert panels
- Exclusive entrepreneur-only opening workshop and
NEW in 2017: Invite-only venture capital & private equity workshop for investors
From early startups to growth stage companies to highly successful businesses, the CED Tech Venture Conference reflects North Carolina’s vibrant entrepreneurial community and showcases many of the most promising emerging companies in the region. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse group of over 100 investors from across the U.S., venture capital to corporate to angels. In addition to North Carolina's most active firms, past investors have included partners from prominent out-of-state funds such as Sequoia Capital, Greycroft, Grotech Ventures, and Comcast Ventures.
Experience two days of the most valuable programming and connections in the Southeast. Engage with industry leaders, radical thinkers and trailblazing entrepreneurs, and learn about the disruptive innovations that are transforming the ways in which we live, work and play.
Stay informed about the CED Tech Venture Conference 2017. If you’d like to receive updates regarding speakers, workshops, agenda, and more, sign up for our newsletter.
Save with Early Registration
Please see rates below. Get up to $75 off by registering before August 24.
Early Registration 7/6-8/24
|Regular Registration 8/25-9/14|| On-site Registration
Entrepreneur - CED Member
Entrepreneur - Non-member*
*Join and Save! CED Members get the lowest rates. Are you an entrepreneur or work for a startup? You may be able to join CED and attend the conference for less than $475. Plus, your co-workers get access to the lowest rate. Click for Entrepreneur Membership Info
- All registrations must be accompanied by payment to be officially processed.
- Registrations may not be substituted online.
- Cancellations received before September 14 are refundable.
- Cancellations received September 15 and after are non-refundable.
If you are experiencing technical issues with registration, please email Grace firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Hear from Technology Visionaries and Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders
MORE SPEAKERS TBA SOON
In addition to company presentations and high-level networking opportunities, the agenda will feature top industry thought leaders as speakers and panelists throughout the two-day conference. This year's lineup includes:
- successful serial entrepreneurs sharing what it's like to build billion dollar companies
- active venture capital and corporate investors from across the U.S. discussing funding trends and best practices for entrepreneurs
- influential entrepreneurial support leaders and mentors chatting about the future of entrepreneurship
High Profile Sponsorship Opportunities at an Industry-Leading Event
With such a large number of influential executives and decision makers in attendance, the CED Tech Venture Conference offers an unparalleled sponsorship opportunity. Corporate backers have the option to sponsor a variety of events, equipment and resources — from CEO breakfasts to audiovisual appliances. Your sponsorship provides an opportunity for you to access and educate key constituencies and demonstrates your commitment to advancing technology entrepreneurs in our region.
Sponsorship packages are available in a wide range of options. If your company is interested in sponsoring, please contact Robin Costello by email email@example.com or phone 919.549.7500.
Showcasing 100+ of the Southeast's Hottest Emerging and Growth Stage Companies
JUST IN! Selected companies to be featured at the conference were chosen for four different opportunities:
- Showcase - 13 companies were chosen to be showcased on the main stage. Entrepreneurs will share their story and present live.
- Emerging Technologies – 5 companies were identified as particularly disruptive technology and will provide a main-stage demonstration.
- Lightning Round – 21 companies were chosen for a pitch on the main stage, limited to a few minutes each.
- Demo Room – An additional 56 companies will be exhibited in the Demo Room for one-on-one networking and in-person display.
Company List By Sub-sector
Sub-sectors: AdTech, Advanced Manufacturing & Materials, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Clean Tech, Cloud Storage, Consumer Products, Digital Health, E-commerce, EdTech, FinTech, Gaming, HR Tech, Internet of Things, Security, Virtual Reality and More
Click the Company Name Below to View Full Profile
(Please note, some companies are still updating their profiles.)
*Denotes a Showcase company. **Denotes an Emerging Technologies company. ***Denotes a Lightning Round company.
Demo Room Companies
The CED Tech Venture Conference 2017 will be held September 19-20 at the Raleigh Convention Center.
Raleigh Convention Center
500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601
The CED Tech Venture Conference attracts a diverse group of 800+ attendees from around the nation including:
- Entrepreneurs leading high-growth companies in mobile, ecommerce, digital health, advanced materials, new media/entertainment, IoT, data/analytics, and other tech-enabled services
- Investors including Growth, VC, Corporate, Angel, and individual investors
- Corporate visionaries
- Nationally-recognized industry leaders
- Tech enthusiasts
Save up to $75 off by registering before August 24. Plus, CED Members get the lowest rates! Are you an entrepreneur or work for a startup? You may be able to join CED and attend the conference for less than $475. And your co-workers get access to the lowest rate.
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news and conference announcements.
For registered Entrepreneurs only: Entrepreneur Workshop + Lunch with Scot Wingo
- We are going to help decode the secrets to scaling success by talking to folks that have ‘been there and done that’. We'll look at fundraising, recruiting and scaling your sales team. Our goal is to give you the tools to go from a $1m/yr run rate to $10m rapidly. More details TBA soon!
- Tuesday, Sept 19, 10:30am-12:30pm
For registered Investors only: Venture Capital & Private Equity Workshop + Lunch
- The workshop will feature insightful leaders on an LP Panel and a Corporate Development/M&A Panel for discussion and Q&A session. Networking breaks will be included and lunch will be provided.
- Tuesday, Sept 19, 10:30am-12:30pm
For ALL registered attendees: NC State’s Alumni Entrepreneurs Network "Tech Companies Changing The World - Their Innovations, Entrepreneurial Journeys, and What’s Next"
- Leaders from each company will share more about their journey, their story, and their company, followed by a short Q&A: Lumeova, Smart Material Solutions, NExS Software LLC, EcoPRT
- Tuesday, Sept 19, 9am-10am
Yes, sponsorship packages are available in a wide range of options. A sponsorship can provide your company with high-profile visibility to a large number of influential executives and decision-makers in attendance. To inquire about pricing, please contact Robin Costello via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 919.226.0464.
The Marriott City Center Raleigh and Sheraton Raleigh Hotel are both convenient to the Raleigh Convention Center. Please see discounted room block information below:
Marriott City Center - Block Rate: $219/night
Limited availability. Deadline to book is August 28.
Click to Book Online
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel - Block Rate: $174/night
Limited availability. Deadline to book is September 4.
Click to Book Online
421 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
Raleigh/Durham International Airport (RDU) is the nearest airport to the Raleigh Convention Center.
No, any unauthorized recording of the CED Tech Venture Conference sessions or events is strictly prohibited.
Yes, pictures will be taken during the conference. By registering for the conference, you acknowledge that there is a possibility your picture may be taken.