Company applications are NOW OPEN! Deadline: June 27
Meet Conference Co-chairs Robbie Allen & Jason Caplain.
Registration opens July 6. Speakers and more TBA soon.
As the premier event for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, CED Tech Venture Conference attracts some of the most innovative minds from across the nation to Raleigh, NC, recently ranked #5 tech hotspot, and features:
- 800 entrepreneurs, investors, corporate visionaries and community leaders
including 75+ investment funds
- Live on-stage company pitches
- Demo room for networking with 90+ emerging NC companies
- Top industry thought leaders as speakers and panelists
- Special entrepreneur-only opening workshops
From early startups to growth stage companies to highly successful businesses, the CED Tech Venture Conference reflects North Carolina’s vibrant entrepreneurial community and showcases many of the most promising emerging companies in the region. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse group of over 100 investors from across the U.S., venture capital to corporate to angels. In addition to North Carolina's most active firms, past investors have included partners from prominent out-of-state funds such as Sequoia Capital, Greycroft, Grotech Ventures, and Comcast Ventures.
Engage with industry leaders, radical thinkers and trail-blazing entrepreneurs, and learn about the disruptive innovations that are transforming the ways in which we live, work and play.
Stay informed about the CED Tech Venture Conference 2017. If you’d like to receive updates regarding speakers, workshops, agenda, and more, sign up for our newsletter.
Registration Opens July 6!
Please see rates below. Get up to $75 off by registering before August 24.
Early Registration 7/6-8/24
|Regular Registration 8/25-9/14|| On-site Registration
Entrepreneur - CED Member
Entrepreneur - Non-member*
Hear from Technology Visionaries and Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders
COMING SOON: Confirmed Speakers for 2017
In addition to company presentations and networking in the Demo Room, the agenda will feature top industry thought leaders as speakers and panelists throughout the two-day conference. Past speakers have included executives from Andreessen Horowitz, Citrix, Cree, Google, Revolution LLC, SAS, Sequoia Capital, and many more leading tech companies and investment firms.
High Profile Sponsorship Opportunities at an Industry-Leading Event
With such a large number of influential executives and decision makers in attendance, the CED Tech Venture Conference offers an unparalleled sponsorship opportunity. Corporate backers have the option to sponsor a variety of events, equipment and resources — from CEO breakfasts to audiovisual appliances. Your sponsorship provides an opportunity for you to access and educate key constituencies and demonstrates your commitment to advancing technology entrepreneurs in our region.
Sponsorship packages are available in a wide range of options. If your company is interested in sponsoring, please contact Robin Costello by email email@example.com or phone 919.549.7500.
Applications for the CED Tech Venture Conference 2017 are now open. Click Here to Apply.
Deadline to Apply: June 27
This application serves as your request for both featured opportunities:
- Demo Room - Reserved exhibit table for one-on-one networking with potential investors, partners and clients
- Main Stage - Live on-stage presentation as part of the main conference agenda plus a spot in the Demo Room
- Investor Exposure. Take advantage of the most efficient, cost-effective way to get in front of 75+ investment funds at once.
- Show and Tell. Exhibit your technology in person at a Demo Room booth for all conference attendees to experience.
- Street Cred. Be recognized by CED and other leaders in the entrepreneurial community as a “Tech Company to Watch”.
- News Coverage. Just Announced! Exclusive press opportunities with ExitEvent & WRAL TechWire.
- Entrepreneur-only Workshop. Meet and learn from successful serial entrepreneurs. Share with your peers.
Who Should Apply:
Companies developing a product or technology in one of the following areas:
AdTech, Advanced Manufacturing/Materials, AgTech, Artificial Intelligence, Automation/Machine Learning, BI/Analytics, Consumer Product, Clean Tech, Cloud/Storage, Digital Health, Ecommerce, EdTech, Energy, FinTech, Gaming, Hardware, HR Tech, Infrastructure, Internet of Things (IoT), Marketing Tech, Mobile, Shared Economy, Security, Social, Virtual Reality, Wearables, or other Tech-enabled Service.
Applications are submitted through My CED (our secure community portal). The application may be edited up until the time you submit.
- If you already have a profile, enter your email address and password
- If you are new to the community, quickly create a profile
Once logged in, click on "Apply to Present at Tech Venture 2017" (in the upper right).
All applications must be completed by midnight on Tuesday, June 27th.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee in early July and company selectons will be announced publicly by the end fo July/first of August.
Want to see who was featured last year? Click to Download the 2016 Company List by Sub-Sector
The CED Tech Venture Conference 2017 will be held September 19-20 at the Raleigh Convention Center.
Raleigh Convention Center
500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601
The CED Tech Venture Conference attracts a diverse group of 800+ attendees from around the nation including:
- Entrepreneurs leading high-growth companies in mobile, ecommerce, digital health, advanced materials, new media/entertainment, IoT, data/analytics, and other tech-enabled services
- Investors including Growth, VC, Corporate, Angel, and individual investors
- Corporate visionaries
- Nationally-recognized industry leaders
- Tech enthusiasts
Yes, sponsorship packages are available in a wide range of options. A sponsorship can provide your company with high-profile visibility to a large number of influential executives and decision-makers in attendance. To inquire about pricing, please contact Robin Costello via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 919.226.0464.
Raleigh/Durham International Airport (RDU) is the nearest airport to the Raleigh Convention Center.
The Marriott City Center Raleigh and Sheraton Raleigh Hotel are both convenient to the Raleigh Convention Center. Discounted room block information will be available closer to the event.
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
Marriott City Center
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
No, any unauthorized recording of the CED Tech Venture Conference sessions or events is strictly prohibited.
Yes, pictures will be taken during the conference. By registering for the conference, you acknowledge that there is a possibility your picture may be taken.