Re-Imagine Networking in the Triangle with CED
CED helps convene entrepreneurs, investors and community supporters in dynamic ways throughout the year. Key events include:
- CED Life Science Conference - February 28-March 1, 2017 - Raleigh, NC - Recap of #CEDLSC16
- CED Tech Venture Conference - September 13-14, 2016 - Raleigh, NC - Register Now
- Tech and Life Science CEO Receptions - With both tech and life science receptions held in the spring and fall, this is an opportunity for key industry sector CEOs to network with their peers in the entrepreneurial community and to celebrate recent major milestones and success.
- Raising the Dough Workshops - These popular half-day workshops help entrepreneurs understand the available options and mechanics of fundraising: whether or not to raise capital, various early-stage funding opportunities, and how to become investor-ready.
- Other Entrepreneur-Focused Events - Throughout the year, CED hosts events focused on key challenges and opportunities faced by high-growth CEOs. Click Here for the recent CED Exit Strategies Roundtable Recap.
View our regularly updated calendar below to stay current on upcoming events.