CED Life Science Conference 2017 - Innovation Room
Sub-sector: Biotech and Pharmaceutical
Year Founded: 2012
We're a six-person team of engineers working to build a life science research tool for imaging cells within animals and engineered tissues.
KEY MILESTONES TO DATE
- Funding: $2MM in federal SBIR/STTR grants (NIH and NSF), NC matching funds, and intramural grants from UNC Chapel Hill (Carolina Kickstart)
- Feasibility study in animals
- First of three patents issued
- Participation in NIH's I-Corps program to accelerate customer discovery
- Multiple Phase II SBIR grants from NIH and NSF
Carolina KickStart, First Flight Venture Center, UNC Chapel Hill Office of Technology Development
Learn more about the CED Life Science Conference.