One thousand attendees gathered for the CED Life Science Conference 2017 held February 28-March 1 in Raleigh, NC. Over 50 of the top emerging life science companies in the region were featured in the Innovation Room and on stage for exposure to investors, corporate partners, potential clients, and fellow entrepreneurs. In addition to featured companies, the two-day conference offered thought leadership from 20+ industry visionaries, including two former FDA commissioners Robert Califf & Mark McClellan, and multiple networking opportunities.
The CED Life Science Conference 2017 by the numbers:
- 1,000 attendees between the conference and opening workshops
- 400 one-on-one meetings scheduled through conference partnering software
- 44 emerging life science companies featured in the Innovation Room
- 27 entrepreneurs presented live on stage as Growth, Showcase, and Lightning Round companies
View Conference Photos on Facebook - More Coming Soon!
Links to Conference Coverage:
- Xconomy - "Former FDA Commissioners Califf, McClellan Talk Healthcare’s Future"
- ExitEvent - "No Surprise Here: Politics and Policy Talk Dominates CED Life Science Conference"
- WRAL TechWire (Paywall) - "Art Pappas: Receiving CED Life Science Leadership award 'humbling''"
- Forbes.com - "'Burdensome' FDA Drug Approval Process Fuels Innovation, Saves Lives"
- Triangle Business Journal (Paywall) - "Bamboo, Novan execs talk deal-making strategies at CED Life Science Conference"
- The Herald-Sun - "Novan, Bamboo Therapeutics discuss big money deals at CED conference"
- Startup Southerner - "Rolling Out the Red Carpet for the FDA at CED Life Science Conference in 'Raleighwood'"
- ExitEvent - "10 Up-and-Coming Life Science Startups in the Southeast"
- WRAL TechWire (Paywall) - "Former FDA commissioner defends agency in Life Science event keynote"
- WRAL TechWire - "Report: NC's life science sector drives double-digit job growth"
Coming Soon! Conference Videos including Company Presentations and Select Speakers.
Can't wait for next year? Save the Date for the CED Life Science Conference 2018, March 6-7.
Be the first to get Conference Updates. Sign Up for our Newsletter Here.